I absolutely love love love fake eyelashes! You can wear simple ones everyday to work, to parties, and this specific pair I will be wearing for New Years! They can be challenging to apply so these instructions should help! Before we start…let me just say how fun these lashes are! They were $4 from H&M and they were gifted to me from a friend! My favorite brand for funky, fake lashes is Make-Up For Ever. They are $15 a pair and come in INSANE colors and some even with feathers! And after a hard night of partying…don’t forget to take off your precious lashes with care!
Make sure you have all your eyeshadow, foundation, and concealer applied before beginning.
1. Hold your fake lashes up to your eye and check to see exactly how to place them. If you have smaller eyes you may need to trim them a tad; if so, trim them on the inside.
3. Let glue sit for 30 seconds until tacky
7. Ta Da! Now your ready to partay!
How to take off your eyelashes:
1. From the inner-eye out slowly peel off the lashes.
2. Clean off old glue so your lashes can be reused.