Sometimes you don’t want to do the whole shabang when you do your makeup, so this is how I do mine! Usually every morning I do this routine, or sometimes I just curl my eyelashes and put on mascara! Before beginning, make sure you have your concealer, and foundation applied.
You will need:
– black liquid eye liner
– brown kohl pencil eyeliner
– eyelash curler
– lip stain
1. On your top lid, with the black liquid eyeliner, make a line that starts on your inner eye thinner, and as you go out it gets slightly thicker. I am using a black liquid liner by Almay.
2. Then, with your brown kohl eyeliner, line the outside corner of your eye. Connect this line with the black line on your upper eyelid, and at the corner, make a small, thick point.
3. Then curl your eyelashes. When curling them, make sure all previous mascara is off. Hold the curler on each eye for about 10 seconds.
4. I recently bought the Lash Stiletto mascara and I love it!! When you apply your mascara, I like to start from the inside and work my way out. With the brush I slowly wiggle the brush through my lashes to get a perfect lengthening look.
5. Finally, I like to apply a lip stain that is fairly close to my natural lip color, just to enhance the color of my lips! I use Outlast Lip Stain by Covergirl. Voila!